This Armory Dynamics 9mm chambered 8.5 inch Barrel is machined from 4140Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and 1/2-36 threads.
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded in 1/2x36
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
- Since the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.
You may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR, Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol configuration firearm.
- Length: 8.5 inches
- Material: 4140 Chrome Molly Vanadium
- Profile: Government
- Finish: Corrosion Resistant Nitrite QPQ
- Gas System Length: None / Blowback
- Gas Block: None / Blowback
- Twist Rate: 1/10
- Muzzle: 1/2x36 Thread
- Weight: 17.4 Ounces