Armory Dynamics AD-9 Glock 9mm M4 16" Barrel w/ LRBHO
The AD-9 Glock 9mm Rifle features precision machining and a lower to provides Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO). A perfect option and companion firearm for law enforcement when carrying the Glock 19 or Glock 17. The cost savings of 9mm ammo is substantial over time in comparison to 223/556 ammunition.
Available in full auto for law enforcement and military.
The Patent Pending design ot the LRBHO in the lower receiver allows the use of any upper that is mil-spec cut.
- Item Number: AD-GLK9M416
- Acton: Semi-Auto
- Operating System: Blowback
- Caliber: 9mm
- Gas System: Blowback
- Buffer: ~5.5ounce 9mm Buffer
- Lower Receiver: Armory Dynamics AD-9 Enhanced Receiver with "Last Round Bolt Hold Open", receiver tension screw, rear detent set screw and bolt catch screw.
- Upper Receiver: Flattop A3 w/ 9mm Bumper and 3/4 Door
- Forend: Standard Mil-Spec Hand Guard
- Overall Length:: 31.5 to 35 Inches
- Trigger Type: Armory Dynamics Enhanced Mil-Spec Trigger (AD-EMT)
- Trigger Weight: ~6.5 lbs
- Barrel Length: 16 inch
- Rifling: 1/10
- Barrel Coating: Nitrite SBN
- BCG: BCG Fully Staked / Phospate Coated
- Weight: W/o Mag (6 lbs 7 ounces)
- Mag Capacity: Glock 9mm magazines (variable sizes)
- Features: Blowback gas operating system with BCG, A2 Type muzzle device, Accepts most Glock and Magpul
- Stock: Mil-Spec Stock and buffer tube
- MSRP: $1286.00
- CA Complaint: No
- MA, NJ, CT Complaint: NO